"Here2Help offers buyers a direct connection to properties priced up to 70% less than what the resort charged the original owner."
Toll Free: 1-888-813-0195
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLOSURES
- Here2Help,LLC. (H2H) is a For Sale/Rent by owner timeshare marketing company that is not a real estate broker. Our unique marketing program involves proprietary methods designed to maximize exposure to potential buyers/renters of your vacation property. H2H is not involved in any negotiation for sale/rent, closing or procuring of buyers; and H2H forwards all inquiries about your vacation property directly to you and allows you to negotiate the sale/rental of your vacation property without the involvement of any broker and without any commission. The ad will run for a 90 day period. After 90 days the ad will remain on the internet as a courtesy without liabilty to Here2Help,llc.
- H2H cannot and does not appraise the value or rental price of your timeshare property. The sales or rental price of your property has been established by you, the owner, and H2H has made no representations as to the sales/rental price that you may receive.
- Although your timeshares will be exposed to millions of potential buyers/renters as a result of H2H's advertising program, H2H does not have a specific buyer/renter at the present time.
- H2H is not affiliated with your resort, or any third party organization, and is not a real estate broker, so you will be negotiating directly with the potential buyer/renter for the sales/rental price. H2H is a licensed telemarketing company with the State of Florida, and has posted a bond with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services of Florida for your protection. H2H is a member in good standing of the American Resort Developers Association.
- Section 721.11(4) states certain obligations of developers regarding representations to potential purchasers. They are as follows: No advertising or oral statement made by any seller or resale service provider shall: (a) Misrepresent a fact or create a false or misleading impression regarding the timeshare plan or promotion thereof. (b) Make a prediction of specific or immediate increases in the price or value of timeshare interests. (c) Contain a statement concerning future price increases by a seller which are nonspecific or not bona fide. (d) Contain any asterisk or other reference symbol as a means of contradicting or substantially changing any previously made statement or as a means of obscuring a material fact. (e) Describe any facility that is not required to be built or that is uncompleted unless the improvement is conspicuously labeled as "NEED NOT BE BUILT," "PROPOSED," or "UNDER CONSTRUCTION." If the facility is labeled "NEED NOT BE BUILT" or "PROPOSED," the seller may indicate the estimated date that such facility will be made part of the timeshare plan. If the facility is labeled "UNDER CONSTRUCTION," the estimated date of completion must be included. (f) Misrepresent the size, nature, extent, qualities, or characteristics of the offered accommodations or facilities. (g) Misrepresent the amount or period of time during which the accommodations or facilities will be available to any purchaser. (h) Misrepresent the nature or extent of any incidental benefit. (i) Make any misleading or deceptive representation with respect to the contents of the public offering statement and the contract or the rights, privileges, benefits, or obligations of the purchaser under the contract or this chapter. (j) Misrepresent the conditions under which a purchaser may exchange the right to use accommodations or facilities in one location for the right to use accommodations or facilities in another location. (k) Misrepresent the availability of a resale or rental program or resale or rental opportunity. (l) Contain an offer or inducement to purchase which purports to be limited as to quantity or restricted as to time unless the numerical quantity or time limit applicable to the offer or inducement is clearly stated. (m) Imply that a facility is available for the exclusive use of purchasers if the facility will actually be shared by others or by the general public. (n) Purport to have resulted from a referral unless the name of the person making the referral can be produced upon demand of the division. (o) Misrepresent the source of the advertising or statement by leading a prospective purchaser to believe that the advertising material is mailed by a governmental or official agency, credit bureau, bank, or attorney, if that is not the case. (p) Misrepresent the value of any prize, gift, or other item to be awarded in connection with any prize and gift promotional offer, as described in s. 721.111, or any incidental benefit. (q) Misrepresent or falsely imply that the resale service provider is affiliated with, or obtained personal contact information from, a developer, managing entity, or exchange company.
- H2H has made no representations as to the period of time that it will take to sell or rent your timeshare, the success rate of our advertising program, or the sales/rental price that you may receive. The marketing period and sales/rental price is determined by market conditions, and the size, location, resort, amenities, and week that you desire to sell/rent. Because we are an advertising company, and are not involved in the sale/rental, or the negotiation for sale/rental. Our advertisers typically do not inform us when their timeshare is sold or rented. Nevertheless, Section 721.20(9)(a) was recently passed. It states as follows: "Prior to listing or advertising a timeshare interest for resale, a resale service provider shall provide to the timeshare interest owner a description of any fees or costs relating to the advertising, listing, or sale of the timeshare interest that the timeshare interest owner, or any other person, must pay to the resale service provider or any third party, when such fees or costs are due, and the ratio or percentage of the number of listings of timeshare interests for sale versus the number of timeshare interests sold by the resale service provider for each of the previous 2 calendar years." This Statute is ambiguous and unfair for many reasons. First, most of our transactions in this economy have been rentals. The statutory language does not mention disclosure of rental statistics. We believe that rentals are a prelude to purchases. The saying that we have is "try before you buy". The failure to address rentals seriously diminishes the value of the required "statistics" Further, the statute requires statistics for the prior 2 year period. As previously stated, owners do not call us before they sell their timeshare due to our program. Thus, it is impossible for us to know the number of timeshares that were sold through our program. Further, we may lose contact with an owner after they advertise with us. If our program results in the rental of the owner's timeshare property and they move their home and change their telephone number, we may lose contact with the owner. Nevertheless, they may have sold their timeshare as a result of our program and we would not be aware of this fact. Further, the Statute imposes a retroactive recordkeeping requirement during period when H2H did not keep the required records. Nevertheless, H2H is required to disclose a statistic for periods when it did not even keep any records of sales and rentals. Finally, although the Statute states that it is effective on July 1, 2009, it does not state if the recordkeeping requirement extends retroactively or not. We have assumed that it does for purposes of this disclosure, but we cannot be certain of this conclusion. If the effective date if the Statue is July 1, 2009, then how can the recordkeeping requirement be retroactive to before this date? As a result of the foregoing, we are truly unable to provide the statistics required by law with any degree of certainty and believe that the statistics that we provide will have no value for our advertisers. Thus, we have determined that for purposes of Section 721.20(9)(2) of the Florida Statutes, that our sale percentage for the prior 2 year period is less than one-thousandth of 1%. We believe that this statistic is totally irrelevant. However, the ramifications of providing any other statistic is so onerous that we must use this statistic for purposes of this Statute. We would be pleased to show you a list of the thousands of offers for sale and for rent that we transmit to our owners every month. The foregoing statistic is being provided to you in advance of your advertisement by internet and will be mailed to every owner when they agree to advertise with us.
- In addition to our internet advertising, we also offer our free personalized video marketing campaign on YouTube. H2H is not affiliated with YouTube. YouTube is consistantly ranked 3rd-4th most vistited website in the world according to Alexa.com
- We presently have two office locations. Our advertisers timeshare properties are available to be viewed on our web site and at our Florida office location, we have RCI or II books for pictures or other information on the resort at our office as well. Our staff is available to assist potential buyers/renters in finding a timeshare to buy/rent at all of our offices, and at the showrooms. We do not specifically go to your resort to show your property, and are unable to personally assist you in the sale/rental of your timeshares. Our staff can and will assist potential buyers/renters in finding a suitable timeshare from our advertising listings.
- You are entitled to a refund if you provide Here2Help,LLC with Notice of Cancellation of your Advertisement with a written request for a refund. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing to the address below within three (3) business days after the purchaser of an ad has confirmation H2H has received the signed Agreement, for a full refund of the agreed upon advertising fees as set forth in the Agreement. Pursuant to Florida Statute 501.615, a purchaser of advertising with H2H has a seven (7) business day review period if agreement was entered into upon our voice verification system, after which all advertising fees are final and non-refundable. The review period shall commence upon the later of: 1) Here2Help,LLC’s receipt of the signed Agreement for Advertising with Here2Help,LLC.; or 2) posting of an internet ad. Cancellation may be done in writing via email or regular mail to Here2Help,LLC, 14525 SW Millikan Way #19120, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Limited right to use. The
viewing, printing or downloading of
any content, form or document from
the site can only be used for your
own personal use and not for
assignment, sale, sublicense, or any
other use. No part of any content on
the site can be reproduced in any
form or incorporated into any
information system, web site,
electronic, or mechanical uses.
- You agree to hold
Here2Help,LLC, our partners,
affiliates, staff and attorneys
harmless from any loss, liability,
expense, or claim including
reasonable attorney fees related to
any violation of this agreement or
use of the site.
- Payments: You understand that
you are purchasing advertising from
Here2Help,LLC and that any
credit information you supply is
true and complete. Charges incurred
by you will be honored by your
credit card company and that you
will pay the charges incurred by you
at the time of sale. Credit
Card sales are authorized via
telephone verification at time of
- Here2Help,LLC. assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representations made by any agent or distributor other than those specifically contained within the terms and conditions of our compaqny policy and our voice verification system.
Arbitration and No Jury Trial. Any dispute or claim between you and us
arising out of or relating to the
Service will be resolved by
arbitration before a single
arbitrator administered by the
American Arbitration Association in
accordance with its Commercial
Website Hosting Agreements:
Cancellation may be done in writing via email or regular mail to Here2Help,LLC, 14525 SW Millikan Way #19120, Beaverton, OR 97005